Thursday, March 18, 2010

Look What I Can Do!

I'm 8 months old and can do such big boy things now. I sleep on my tummy, and look very cute doing so.I just learned how to sit up all by myself. I still get wobbly sometimes. My head gets a little heavy and throws me to one side or backwards, but I handle it like a champ. I'm eating tons of solids now. My favorites were rice rusks, veggie flavored. But I have found a whole new world. Fruit Loops. I like to throw my rusks on the floor in hopes that my Mom will give me what I want. Some days I eat two jars of food for every meal. I'm a piggy like that. I love to roll all around the floor and scoot myself backwards. I'm just getting to be such a big boy!

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute how hims sleeps on his tummy. Lincoln is ALWAYS on hims tummy.

    ReplyDelete