Monday, November 8, 2010




HALLOWEEN TIME!!!!!!!! They made out with more than 15 pounds of candy! Simon and Stan getting all dressed up and ready to go trick-or-treating. Simon was Jango Fett this year. I wonder when he will not want to be a Star Wars character fro Halloween? Next year isn't looking too good either. Thou he did say something about being the Joker next year, so we shall see.



Stan had the best costume for him that there ever was. He was "Max" from Where the Wild Things Are.



My little Fishy was a beautiful beta fish this year. He had a long flowing tail and wore it so cutely.




Steven and I like to get in on the fun too. We were wrestlers this year. Steven was a well known wrestler from our childhood "Macho Man Randy Savage" Me, I just threw something together that I would wear into the ring if I ever was to become a prowrestler. And I think I looked mighty awesome.




No comments:

Post a Comment